Welcome to St Margaret’s Church, Hucking
Address: Church Road, Hucking, Kent, ME171QT
Directions: see map below
Hucking is a hamlet with a dispersed and sparse population. The church is surrounded by Woodland Trust land. The church is early Norman flint with stone and a plain tile roof, dating from around 1100 and restored in 1878. There is a two-bell wooden tower at the west end.
An Evensong service is held monthly at 3.30pm, generally on the 3rd Sunday in the month.
Mr David Silsbey, tel 01622 844631